Master of Science Health Economics & Health Care Management
The M.Sc. Health Economics & Health Care Management is a master program qualifying students for professional and management responsibilities in health care.
The master program offers:
- Versatile teaching: 8 chairs, 2 junior professorships and 2 junior research group leaders at the Hamburg Center for Health Economics ensure a wide range of courses with high-quality method training.
- Strong partnerships: HCHE has excellent contacts to health companies and international universities and supports students with a practical master thesis and a semester abroad.
- Excellent research: Internationally recognized research results of more than 70 HCHE scientists flow into the teachings. We also offer the possibility to obtain a doctoral degree.
- Degree: Master of Science
- Target group: Students with a bachelor degree in economics, health ecomomics, industrial engineering, mathematics and informatics
- Thematic focus: Health Economics, Health Care Management
- Creditpoints: 120 Credits
- Standard period of study: Full-time study 4 semester, also part-time study possible
- Start: Winter semester
- Study places: 30
- Application deadlines: 1 June to 15 July
For more information about the program visit the website of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.