Welcome to HCHE Alumni.
With HCHE Alumni we would like to keep the connection to you even after your active Uni- / HCHE-time.
Stay informed about the latest health economic research. Keep in touch with existing members, former fellow students and get to know new health economists. Visit our events. Or or or.
What we offer:
- HCHE-News: What happens at HCHE? As a member of HCHE-Alumni, you will always be up-to-date. The HCHE newsletter is also sent to you.
- HCHE-Events: You will receive announcements and invitations to the HCHE events and special HCHE alumni events. In addition, of course, all Alumni Universität Hamburg events are open to you.
- HCHE-Research: Benefit from our research results. We would like to inform you about research results, new HCHE Research Paper and much more. Please do not hesitate to contact us with research and methodological questions.
- Xing Group "HCHE Alumni": Stay in touch with us and your fellow students and get to know new health economists.
- Promoting young talents: Find well-trained colleagues and trainees through the HCHE, or write down practically oriented master theses in cooperation with us.
- Public Relations: We are pleased if you actively participate in our scientific work when writing guest reviews or by enriching the HCHE publications. We would like to give you a forum for your scientifically based topics.
Become a member of HCHE Alumni if you are
- in the Master's degree in Health Economics & Health Care Management,
- have completed the master's or bachelor's degree in business management with specialization management in health care (MIG),
- scientific employee or member of HCHE,
- were student assistant at HCHE or
- have an interest in HCHE through your studies.