Would you like to stay in touch with us after your active time at university/HCHE? We would be delighted! You can leave or update your details here.
Why become an HCHE alumni?
Stay informed about the latest health economic research. Keep in touch with existing members, former fellow students and get to know new health economists. Visit our events and much more!
What we offer:
- HCHE-News: What happens at HCHE? As a member of HCHE Alumni, you can always stay up to date. You will receive the HCHE newsletter on a regular basis.
- HCHE-Events: You will receive announcements and invitations to the HCHE events and special HCHE alumni events. In addition all events organized by Alumni Universität Hamburg e.V. are open to you.
- HCHE-Research: Benefit from our research results! We would like to inform you about research results, new HCHE Research Papers and much more. Feel free to contact us with research and methodological questions.
- Promoting young talents: Find well-trained colleagues and interns through the HCHE, or have practically oriented master's theses written in cooperation with us.
- Public Relations: We would be delighted if you would actively participate in our scientific work by writing guest commentaries or enriching the HCHE publications with your contributions. We would also like to provide you with a forum for your scientifically based topics in the future.
Become a member of HCHE Alumni if you:
- have studied in the Master's program Health Economics & Health Care Management,
- have completed the Master's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Management in Healthcare (MIG),
- haven been scientific employee or member of HCHE,
- haven worked as a student assistant at HCHE or
- have an interest in HCHE through your studies.
We would be happy to stay in touch with you!